I am famous.Tuesday 29th December 2020, 2pm London time, 11pm Japan time:
Please be an internationally known person The other participants will ask you who you are – all questions must have a Yes/No answer. If your chosen person hasn’t been discovered within 10 minutes you can reveal who it is. Please let me know who you plan to be so that nobody doubles up.
What is your photo?In advance I am going to send each of you a photo I have taken in Japan. Then the other students will ask the person who has the photo questions to try and work out what the photo shows. If no one has guessed in ten minutes we will go on to the next photo. However, we will start the meeting with everybody introducing themselves so please prepare a short description about yourself. For the photo task please note the following:
- Make sure that you speak only in Japanese.
- Control your grammar within these ranges.
- No WH-questions are allowed to ask. Where/what/who/when or どこ、なに、だれ、いつ-related questions are not allowed. Questions have to be Yes/No. For example, 女の人（おんなのひと）がいますか。それをたべますか？which means “Are there any women? Do you eat this?” respectively.
- Questions/answers should be kept as simple as possible so that all the participants would understand what is said. This means you need to make sure that vocab/speed/grammar are all not beyond Marugoto Book 2 level.
- All the photos will be shown at the end.